Sanford's Better Choices, Better Health® Online Workshop
Sanford offers Better Choices, Better Health® to adults with any chronic physical or mental conditions. This interactive online workshop will help you manage the challenges of living with a chronic health condition.
Since we have a limited number of people that can participate, please only register if you are able to commit to the full workshop. The time commitment is logging in 2-3 times for a total of about 2 hours per week for 6 weeks.
Please sign up so that we can assign you to the first availaible workshop.
View the Video
How it works
Better Choices, Better Health® is a six-week online workshop. You can participate anytime and anywhere you have Internet access. Workshops are designed for people living with health problems such as diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, heart disease, chronic pain, anxiety or any other long term health problems. A pair of trained facilitators, at least one of whom has an ongoing health problem, leads the workshop. While in the workshop, you will be able to:
- View weekly workshop lessons on a variety of topics such as healthful eating, exercise, making decisions, goal setting and communication skills
- Join up to 25 other workshop members who are also living with ongoing health problems
- Learn useful ways to deal with pain, fatigue, and stress
- Track your goals and celebrate your success
- Learn tips to manage your day-to-day activities
- Share your experiences and help others
- Discover fresh, practical ways to live better and healthier